Look of the Day: Oversized sweater

It’s cold. All I want is to curl up in a large sweater and pretend I’m a polar bear. At least I can be a stylish polar bear.

This entry was posted in Look of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Look of the Day: Oversized sweater

1. Angelus Domini says:

You say you like modesty, but appears provocative, and in this picture you show your thighs! It doesn’t matter if they are covered by this thin leggings, they are exposed. Don’t you have no shame to expose yourself like that and still talk about modesty?

• Miss RJ says:

I usually wear sweaters that are just a tad bit longer over my leggings, but I don’t really think that there is any need to attack Christa over this outfit. :) It is her personal choice and we are in no position to judge. I think that she looks lovely (Like she always does) and compared to something that I saw a young girl wearing the other day this is pretty conservative.

That’s just my take though so don’t mind me. :)

2. MairaRose says:

I like it. Very pretty and cozy looking! :)

3. Jacqueline says:

You look lovely Christa. I always think I look weird in white but you pull it off well and give me inspiration. :)

4. ladyfelicity says:

I love wearing oversized sweaters at this time of year too!

5. Ruth says:

I would definitely prefer something longer. Maybe over jeans. It is a very pretty sweater though. :)

6. lyda says:

It is a pretty sweater, but I agree with some of the other posters that it is too short to wear with just some tights or thin, semi-transparent leggings. I would wear with jeans, or buy a sweater that hits just at the knees.

7. Miss RJ says:

I love that sweater. It’s so cute! Leggings are one of my favorite ways to wear sweater dresses. :)

8. Jamie says:

Why is it judging to comment on the looks in these blogs?
    It isn’t judging.
    Christa’s whole blog is about her opinion and our opinions of her opinions. Really, ladies, get a grip and stop being so defensive about others with differing opinions.
    I really don’t think Christa’s here for one-sided conversations.

9. Hillary says: