or “How to re-fashion the same old accessories”. Let’s face it, we’re not all made of money, and about this time of year we pull out our fall clothes are start pawing through last years remnants for something workable.
I like this time of year, I have just enough inspiration to get my closet in order, shoot a bunch of outfit ideas for the new season and check off some of my closet to do lists.
Fall Fashion To Do List:
- resole or polish fall boots, get ‘em spiffin ready for another year.
- Reheel any worn heels or tears in your dress shoes
- put on the buttons that fell off your coat last year and get it dry-cleaned
- Thrift a new black belt for winter dresses
- Pull out winter lipstick shades, including that dark burgundy
- Store summer eyeshadows
- Brush and steam my wool hats
- Purchase a new pair of wool tights in a fun color
- Find a tissue t turtle neck for layering under a few summer dresses that can transition into fall
- Repair any broken jewelry or earings that have been ignored
- Store Summer clothes
Keep an eye out next week as we’ll start our fall fashion inspiration boards all from my own closet